Saturday, September 28, 2002

Kpop Rules!

Very long day today.

Woke up around 2pm - went to get my car so i could drive it up next to my studio. Then took the next 2 hours applying touch up paint to my hood, cuz my dumbass opened the hood while the wipers were up and got 2 nice scratches on the upper edge of it. It looks better now.. but u can still notice it. Oh well.. i have enough scratches on my car that this shouldn't bother me too much.

Next i went to work.. worked for 9 hours.. technically 8 cuz i have a 1 hour lunch.
When all the customers left, and we were folding down the store, i busted out my korean pop CD.. and made everyone else listen to it. The coo thing about it was - for me time went by A LOT faster, cuz i was enjoying the music. However, all my co-workers listen to alternative music.. so it was a bummer for them. They liked the beat - but it wasn't "all that". Oh well - i'm gonna keep bringing my CD, cuz i've had to listen to their alternative crap music for the longest time.

After work - i went drinking with Pae and Judy to O-Doji.. it was a pretty coo scene, and now i'm back home.

OH yeah.. i went to the korean market today, and bought a box of Jha Pah Geti, and Shin Ramyun.. woohoo.. i was getting tired of just rice and eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment