Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Overtime!

A rather interesting day today.

Went to school late - and found no parking as usual. Is it just me.. or whenever you wait on the side for a parking spot, and u find someone walking towards their car, another car always seems to just come straight into the parking lot and take your spot. After waiting for 15 minutes for parking, a car just came into the parking lot and went straight for the spot i was waiting for... how rude!

I almost fell asleep in my class again - my profesors mono tone voice always seem to bore me to sleep.

I went to work on time today - and was greeted by my manager with:

"We have a problem, you know how many hours you worked last week?"
"No"
"You worked 42 hours!"
"Oh really? I didn't know"
"Well.. your not supposed to work over 32 hours, so since you worked more than 40, we had to pay you 2 hours overtime"
"Ok, i'll try and not let that happen again"

Doh!.. i sorta knew i was having too many hours last week - but thought it was 38 hours and not 42. I was originally only scheduled for 15 hours, so i took other ppl's shifts to make up for the hours worked. Apparently i took a few too many hours. Oh well.. can't bring back time - i just hope this doesn't have any affect on my job status.
I just got back home - and we did very well today. 9 BRC's and $1k over our projected goal for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment