Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Speakers are Artists!

Today was a pretty good day..
Woke up around 9:45am.. got to school at 10:20am, to find no parking once again.. and had to drive around for 30 minutes until i found something. Went to my first class to watch a dumb debate video in which i fell asleep.. then had to write notes during my second class. I swear, that teacher is SO INTO his own subject it's scary.

"These people are not speakers, they are Artists" ggrrr..

After class, Pae called me and he was at my house. I went over after signing up for a dumb speech and debate tournament that is required to pass my Comm131 class.
When i got home, everything was chill.. we didn't even bring up anything about Sunday night and acted normally which was coo. We talked about it a lil later, and he seems to have calmed down.

Around 6pm, Nancy came over and I cooked Pasta.. and we watched TV for a while.
Pae also bought a GameCube and left it at my house.. i guess i'll have something to do when i'm bored now. Thanks Pae!
Nancy also bought me a few house warming gifts, including pillows which i was in need of, shoe rack and a few other things. Thanks Nancy!

I have work at 10am tomorrow.. i should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment