Saturday, September 21, 2002

Independent Guy

I've been tracking the traffic to my blog.. and it's pretty dead. Today 1 person visited.. and i bet it was probably me when i was checking to read my own shit - and see if i had any typo's. Anyways, i guess it's not relavent since i do all this typing for myself. Writing everything down on this blog seems to let a lot of things out my system. Maybe that's why people have diaries.. i never knew why my sister wrote on a diary before when she was younger. I remember she got an award for her essay cuz she wrote about her diary. I also remember when i went into her room, and stole her diary to read.. i'm pretty sure all younger brothers do that to their sisters. I found a lot of interesting things about my sister after reading her diary.. man she's.. different. She did things i would have never imagined. Hmm.. let's stop right there before i tell any more details.

I have a very short term memory, so whenever something happens one day.. i usually can't remember it unless it was very important. I know people who will just blabber about how their day was for hours.. but i just can't seem to do that. Maybe it's cuz i take life so un-seriously. When something happens.. i usually figure "oh cool".. then just forget about it. Why clutter my mind with useless junk when i can be thinking about my hw? hahahah.

Anyways, it has been pretty slow lately. Pae has gotten a lot better these days.. his smiling again - and just chillin like it used to be before. He got his car back.. so i'm sure that had something to do with it. His windows kinda broke on him - so he had to go to the dealership to fix that. I tell you, that car dealerships are the most evil people in the world. They lie so freakin much.. or they are just too dumb to even realize it. I haven't had too much time lately, cuz i work so damn much, or i'm usually out with friends and end up coming home so late. I don't know how time flies so freakin fast. I am very irregularly on my computer these days... kinda suprising since i used to be on 24/7.

I've worked about 30 hours so far.. and after tomorrow it'll be around 38 hours or so.. all in just one week. This week was really tiring for me.. so much work. But i'm kinda in the need of it at this point - so no matter.
Dang.. i have a 9 hour day tomorrow at work. Kinda not looking foward to it. But my friends and i planned to watch Tuxedo at night so that won't be too bad.

Today - i went to HQ with Pae and Judy and had a lot of food.. and i'm about to explode right now. We also had lots to drink.. but i guess i ate too much cuz i can't feel any of the alcohol. Judy was so nice - that she paid for everything.. she says she makes a G every 2 weeks.. so i didn't feel too bad. I guess we'll just have to treat her out next time.

I realized lately, that i'm a pretty independent guy. I enjoy being by myself.. the time of peer loneliness doesn't bother me at all. It gives me the freedom to think by myself and relax w/o worrying about other people. I guess in a way, this is a good thing - but in other ways, i don't cling onto girls or desperately need someone to hold onto which girls would probably like. A funny line i heard the other day was,

"i'm not an attention freak"

haha..and the person who said it was a girl. Not saying that girls in general are attention freaks.. ... ... actually.. that's what i'm saying. Girls love attention. I haven't met a single girl who doesn't like attention. Actually guys like attention too.. but girls like it more. whatevers.. it was just ironic.

I should be sleeping.. i work at 9am tomorrow. Dang it!
What else did i do this week.. hmm.. i cant remember. I should update this blog more regularly.. cuz i can't remember jack shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment