Monday, September 16, 2002

Working at Banana Republic

Today was a lil interesting..

I had to work at 7am.. but after what happened last night, i wasn't able to sleep until 3am.. and had set the alarm to 6am.
When i opened my eyes.. it was 8:45am.. hmm.. what happened to the alarm? I guess i slept over it while it kept ringing.. i seriously did not hear it. So after getting to work 2 hours late - i'm sure the managers wrote me up for being late again.. (this is my 3rd time i've been late this week). I didn't have a good excuse - so i just told them i couldn't get up.
However, the managers weren't too upset because we passed our Secret Shopper test this month. Secret shopper is when a BR Corporate employee comes to our store and shops secretly while checking out all the expects of our store.

How the clothes are folded..
Fitting room customer service
Cashiers friendliness
And a few other things.. Our store didn't pass last month.. so we were pretty desperate to pass this month. So thankfully my managers had something to keep their minds off me.. so i didn't get yelled at too much. Time went by pretty fast today.. worked 7 hours and was busy doing a lot of things.

I'ts 7:20 right now.. i called Pae an hour ago, but i think his phone was off - there was no ring. I wanted to go eat some dinner with him and chill. I guess we can do that tomorrow.

Simon called me just now - and wants to go work out.. i guess that's where i'm going now.. write more when i get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment