Sunday, September 22, 2002

Drinking = Tardiness

Boy what a long day today was..

I had to go to work at 9:45am.. but after the drinking fest the night before - I just couldn't wake up in time. So i ended up just going to work 10 minutes late, and get bitched at by my boss. She goes,

"You know your late right?"
"Yeah.."
"Don't do it again"

Geez.. it was only 10 minutes. In all fairness, traffic, family, friends, whatever the reason, 10 minutes should be excusable. Anyways, later in the day, she calls me a chatter box and tells me to stop talking with co-workers and get more work done. What kind of a job doesn't let you talk with your co-workers? What kind of a boring job that would be..
I also messed up today - cuz the line at the cash register was pretty long, and while doing everything in a hurry - I accidentally gave someone 2 free shirts. I forgot the scan them - yet i remembered to take out the sensors.. DOH!.. I just hope that guy realizes it and doesn't do something stupid.. like trying to return those items with his receipt. Then i would be screwed [knock on wood].

After work - Pae came over my house and we chilled for a bit, until we went to watch XxX.. the movie was pretty good - a lot of action. But they made the movie a lil too cartoony.. there were some excellent stunts.. but a lot of computer art work aswell.
Now i'm home.. played CS for a bit, was 164-62.. not bad. Now i should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment