Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Old People Should Not Drive

A rather slow day today. Woke up very late.. around 2pm, and went to school to finish a project.
While driving to school - at the exit at Palo Verde, there was a lane that merges - and i was in the merge lane. Anyways, i'm minding my own business and going straight when this grandma in her huge buik started to get into my lane.. i literraly saw her driving with her 20" sunglasses and her breasts pressed against her steering wheel. I'm pretty sure she didn't even see me.. nor did she care, and after i busted into 2nd gear and took off - she probably didn't even know what she did wrong.

I swear, ppl who are that old SHOULD NOT be able to drive. It's just wrong and dangerous for the rest of us.

I went to school - finished the project, went to Taco Bell came home.. and that's about it.
I finished my Library research assignment i was supposed to do yesterday - and e-mailed it to my teacher. Hopefully he won't mind too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment