Monday, September 23, 2002

Movie Review: Cont de Monte Cristo

Woke up at 2pm, cooked some pasta - went to work - went to aunts house and watched Count Mont de Cristo - came home.

It was a pretty interesting day at work because time went by so fast. We had mark downs today - which means everything on sale, went even more on sale. Pants that were $69 bucks that went on sale for $39 bucks were now at $19.99... and so people were coming left and right to shop at our store.
I was at the register most of the day - and the shopping line never decreased more than 5 people waiting. I am considered the Chino man at my work now. There are people who are in charge of jewelry, accessories, shoes, and other things. And I was honored to become the Chino master.. which gives me a bit more leverage on other associates. This came all about - after i showed everyone how to fold the Chino's in a way that they dont look crooked or uneven, the manager liked it so much - he put me in charge of them. Awesome.

It's funny at work these days.. when i get pretty bored, i have fun with the customers. Sometimes, they come in with a giftcard asking how much the balance on it is. And i tell them:

"There is a negative $60 balance on this card.. would you like to pay for the balance now?"

.. and then they give me the most puzzled look in their face - since gift cards can't have negative money - cuz you can only use it until it runs out of money. And of course, i quickly tell them it's a joke before they start crying. But it's pretty fun at work sometimes.

I met up with Simon and my cousins at Hollywood video after work.. and rented Count MOnt de Cristo.. and it was not a bad movie. Lots of twists and action it in, but it seemed like a remake of another movie i watched before - because i could literally foretell what was going to happen after every scene.
My Aunt gave me a basket of eggs.. now i can have eggs with my rice. That's it folks..

No comments:

Post a Comment