Wednesday, September 11, 2002

I have Internet! I can cook Rice!

Holy Gigazoids! I got my DSL! Finally.. after almost 3 weeks it's here! I cant describe the emotion i'm feeling right now.. i'm excited yet have this empty feeling in my gut. I waited so long for internet that it got me very anxious, but after i got online, realized there was nothing to do. hmm.. how weird. Maybe this feeling will change soon..

Last night wasn't very productive, went to jib heh with my auntie, came back home around 10:30pm. Pae was supposed to call me back - but he never did.. i wonder what happened to that boy. So i just watched Harry Potter.. interesting movie to say the least. Now i understand why so many people went out to buy the book after watching the movie. The film was pretty good.. i enjoyed it.

Kate and Leopold was another interesting movie.. maybe because i always have dreams of time travel. There were many parts which i would have directed differently.. but overall it was an okay romantic/comedy movie.. it won't be a waste of money.

It's 9:30am.. the UPS guy came at freakin 8:30am.. the little paper told me he would come around 10am. Now i'm wide awake.. damn it.
My sister was supposed to send me my bank checks.. but she forgot.. hopefully she sent them recently.. i'm running low and need to pay my bills.

OOhh yeah.. i cooked rice for the first time yesterday.. and damn i can cook RICE! It was sooo good that i didn't need any Ban Chan.. i just at the rice! I also beat Return to Castle Wolfenstein for the second time yesterday because i was so bored. And also played starcraft against 7 computers on big game hunters.
I need a haircut.. but don't know any decent hair stylists around here. I guess i'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment