Thursday, October 03, 2002

I Suck at Multiple Choice Exams

Haven't posted in a while, nor have i updated bjunkie aswell. Anyways, been a little busy lately with school and work. I had my first exam last tuesday and i was suprised to see just 100 true or false questions. I'm glad it was T/F but at the same time, i'm the worst person to take a multiple choice exam cuz i simply just suck at them. I won't say anything else about that ..

It's been really good at work these days because we've been surpassing our goal everyday. I'm in the computer lab at school right now trying to eat some time because my first class ended an hour early today. I was playing SFII at the arcade in the Student Union.. and for some reason, i can never beat Blanka!.. damn that Brazilian monster.

Can't remember much of what i did these past days because i'm so overwhelmed right now. But i can remember yesterday..

I woke up around 2pm, and went to Torrance to eat lunch with Pae.. that was a nice 25 minute drive. I had the sourdough jack with 2 tacos.. and i thought my stomach was going to explode. Pae also had a bacon bacon burger with 2 tacos.. and suprisingly he finished it! wowa.. his appetite is catching up to me. Afterwards, i had to go to work.. then i went to my aunties house to find a few things ready for me.
Now i can cook curry.. dumplings.. and spam! woohoo. They are so nice to me.

Anyways.. i gotta do my dishes.. doh! they have been sitting there for 2 days now.

Oh yeah.. today was a good day in the morning because right as i was driving towards my class - someone just happen to be backing out. So for the first time here at CSULB i got a good parking spot! woohoo. That's about it.. i have to go to class now - and then off to work until 7. Might head up to LA today .. not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment