Friday, October 11, 2002

CZ @ Santa Monica

Today was a good day for me. I went to school really late - missed my first class.. bleh oh well. Didn't have anything scheduled other than a group meeting anyways. Went to my second class hella late because i had to do some hw before i went in. The professor was reluctant to make me tardy instead of abscent.. so i nagged him for a while until he finally changed his mind. After, i met up with Pae and a few of his friends, and we chilled for a bit, and ate some really funky chinese fast food. NEVER go to China Express next to 7/11 next to CSULB. Yuck.

We came to my house after - and chilled for a bit, and headed up to UCLA to meet up with my friend Cz.. it took 30 minutes to get there, and another hour to find the correct dorm. We went to 3rd street in SM, and watched some street shows.. hung out and had a good time and came home.

Tired... i should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment