Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Shut up Peter

Note to self: Remember to keep your big mouth shut - or look around you before saying something.

I was at work today - and my co-worker was telling me:

"Oh you like one of those small, petite asian girls who have high pitched voices and are really skinny huh?"

Seeing as how she was tall - a lil chubby.. i didn't wanna offend her so i told her:

"Nah, they just have to have a really cute face, and not be Obese."

Then as I looked behind her.. i saw my manager Martha who's pretty fat. I was like OH SHIT.. damn it!.. My other co-workers say she probably didn't hear it.. yet i have this gut feeling she did. I feel so awful right now.. cuz the last thing i wanna do is offend someone for being over-weight. Also, she's the schedule manager, so she's in charge for giving everyone hours for the week. In any case, if i get 5 hours of work next week - i will know why. DoH!.. God save me.

I went to work today at 7am.. after getting only 3 hours of sleep. Bleh.. i was so tired. I actually went to my car and slept for 30 minutes in the sun. I was supposed to get off at 4pm, but my manager told me to go home early because it was so slow today. Arg... now i'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment