Thursday, October 17, 2002

Phone Call Rules

I got my Cell Phone bill today, and it was $100US dollars.. wt. They charged me for last month, and next month's bill in the same bill.. uh.. idiots. I dunno if i should even call them - cuz the customer reps are just SO dumb. If they charge me again for this current month on the next billing cycle.. i'm gonna go nuts on them and cuss them out.

After the previous blog, i went to Tapioca Express with Pae and went to PC bang after and played a few rounds of VG's. I came back home and Cz called me - we talked for a bit, and apparently, she was sitting in the hall way where everybody in the dorms were walking passed her. So one minute she talks to me - and the next minute she talking to someone walking by. It got a bit annoying after a while - dunno if i'm being irrational, but isn't it kinda rude? You call someone to talk to that one person.. not with the rest of your roommates. Bleh, whatevers - i just got off the phone and let her talk to her friends. I stopped playing CS to talk to her too!.. ick.

Judy got a blog now.. what was the link?.. arrg.. i forgot.

Justin is going to give me his webcam - i was originally going to buy it, but he says he doesn't even use it. He said i could come pick it up when i visit nor. cal again.
Anything else interesting today?.. hmm... lemme see.. oh yea.. i tried cooking something new today. Spam in little squares + scrambled eggs.. it was good!.. except the rice was a day old, so it was really crunchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment