Saturday, October 05, 2002

When it Rains.. It Pours

Dang, i feel like shit. Did i mention when it rains it pours?.. There isn't much sprinkling in my life right now. Oh well .. most of it i can deal with it.. but it's just little annoyances that you have to deal with.

I'm also sick right now.. i "think"i have a fever, but i have no one to touch my forehead to tell me. I do have a mild cough and running nose. I dunno, but i've heard a lot of other ppl have been getting the same symptoms.. so it might be a flu virus or something. I'm usually healthy and rarely get sick - but i guess all the time i've spent working and studying paid off. BLAH. I am sweating right now.. and it's 60 degrees in my room. does that mean anything? What's it called.. dry sweat? I guess i'm really sick - i was in denial for the past 2 days. The lack of sleep most likely gave the virus a winning punch by beating my quick healing effects.

Not much done tonite.. last nite i went to James' house and chilled by playing xbox "Halo".. then tonite, i had to go to school and judge a few rounds of speech&debate. Saw a bunch of high school kids.. it was weird. I am like 5 inches taller than most of those kids. I also saw all those kids with boxes and boxes of evidence which brought back memories from my trip to UC Berkeley for their Invitational Debate tournament when i was in High School.

I'm home now.. too lazy to cook rice, so i just ordered a pizza. It should be here soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment