Saturday, October 19, 2002

Go-T is not for you

I shaved.. the go-T wasn't working for me too well.. i prefer lil stubs i guess.

Yesterday, i worked 9 hours, then headed over to LA to see my uncle and auntie who cooked sum "ban chan" for me to eat at home. We talked for a while, and i headed over the UCLA to visit Cz. We hung out for a while, and she kicked my ass in pool. And now.. she wants to embarrass me in Tennis! ouch. -_-;
I came home pretty late - and just crashed cuz i was tired.

I went to work today at 10am - came back around 4pm.. i was supposed to work until 7, but they sent me home early because it was a little slow at the mall today.
I have nothing to do now.. but do you ever get that feeling, when u think u have to do something - but u just don't know what it is?.. i have that gut feeling right now - and i'm sure i'll be upset when i figure out what it is, and it's too late to do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment