Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Speeding Ticket

What a interesting day today was.

1. I checked my credit card bill, and my cingular bill still comes out to $100 because they charged me for 2 months. The lady at customer service told me she would credit it back to my card - but maybe she meant credit it back to my account. Hm.. we'll have to see when i get my next bill i guess.

I woke up pretty late today, around 1 - and realized i had work at 2, not 2:30pm.. so i got ready and went. Worked a good 8 hours.. then i realized i had free movie rentals at blockbuster because they have this thing, where if a movie is a "Guarantee" - and they dont' have it, it's free. So last time Pae and I went to the store, they were out of "High Crimes", "Mr. Deeds", and "Insonmia" which are all Guarantee rentals. So we ended up getting free coupons for all 3 movies.

So i headed over to Torrance after work to get Pae and head over to Blockbuster. I'm doing 90mph on the freeway when i see red lights behind me. DOH! Freakin my V1 didnt' even go off - so obviously, the cop was hiding w/o his radar. This is our conversation:

"Hi Officer"
"Hello, i pulled you over cuz you were speeding"
"I was?"
"Do you know how fast you were going?"
"No idea"
"You were going 83 at a 65 zone"
"Whatever you say"
"Can i have your DL, Reg, Insurance.. etc."

Then he just wrote me up a ticket and told me to leave. Ok for one thing, this guy was a joke. He had no radar on me - so obviously he better have had his tachometer on his car calibrated. And he also thinks i was doing 83, and not 90. What an idiot. I mean.. lucky me.. but what an idiot.

So after he writes me up, and leave, and check the ticket for any errors. And not suprisingly - he put down, 2000 White Honda Accord. Err.. hahahah.. I drive a Prelude.
Knock on wood, i will go to court for this as i did for my last ticket. But it's located in Compton.. doh! Freakin big pimpin black ppl. Oh i don't know.. just when i thought things were going smoothly everyday with not much suprises to worry about, this happens. Shit happens when u least expect it... haha.. another great quote from me. (Excuse my language for those of you who are super sensitive).

I also watched "High Crimes" today at Pae's house, and it was a pretty good movie. I recommend it to ppl who like those Court movies.. or if you like the TV Show, "Law and Order" or NYPD Blue.. it's very similar with a nice twist.

I also took off my blog link from my AIM profile. I just realized how much gossip there would be available from ppl who read this. I hate gossip about me. And i write all this for myself - so the less ppl who read it the better. Actually let me rephrase that... the less big-mouth-gossip-lovers who read this the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment