Friday, October 18, 2002

Dinner and Karaoke

A very exciting day it was..

Oct 17th that is. Woke up very early.. then snoozed around on my bed for a bit and as i was getting up to start studying for my exam, cz called me and told me to wake up. How sweet of her.. never had a morning call b4. After making some breakfast - and washing up, went to school and found a plenty of parking for the second time in a row. w00t! Went to my first class 5 min. late - but i'm glad i went instead of ditchign and studying for my second class because my teacher took attendance today.

Since there was a debate speech going on - i was able to just study inside the classroom anyways. I went to my second class and did pretty well on my exam.. hmm.. maybe i shouldn't say this because whenever i tell myself i did well on a test, i end up doing really bad. Bleh.. my superstitions are killin me softly.

After class, i was walking to my car, and i realize that i have a Voice mail from Pae.. his class was cancelled because his teacher is getting some kind of surgery on his foot. So he was chillin at the library waiting for me. We met up, played some Street Fighter II, and headed to my house after. Oh yea.. before i went home, i met Zeroifex from Bronx's Junkyard. I was wearing my bjunkie hat today - so i think that gave it away, but he just happen to recognize me. His a pretty coo guy.. we didn't talk much cuz it was a lil awckward, but he gave me some free movie passes cuz apparently he works at the theathers. What a nice guy!

So after we came back to my house, Pae and I chilled for a few hours until we headed to Monterey Park to meet up Christina to have dinner. This was our long trip.

1. We drive up there
2. Chrisitna is in Beverly Hills shopping with a friend
3. Pae and I drive around for an hour waiting for Christina because we had nothing else better to do
4. Christina calls back, and she's stuck in traffic - and her friend (who drove) has a dentist appointment so she's gonna get dropped off at CSULA
5. Cz calls me and tells me she wants to go - and ditch the japanese hip hop thingimagigy.
6. We pick up Christina
7. We go to UCLA and pick up Cz
8. We go to Olive Garden and ate some great pasta. I'm still quite full right now.. ugh.
9. We went to Ktown LA to kareoke
10. Went back to UCLA to drop off Cz
11. Went back to CSULA to drop off Christina
12. Came back to my house.. woo

Lots of driving today, and we got lost a few times and had to make round trips. We also were almost out of gas which was a close call. Thanks to Pae for driving all day.. i know it was probably tiresome. He also paid for dinner which was really nice of him - and i paid for kareoke. I can't think of anything else right now.

My mom is coming on the 22nd to the 24th. She just had to pick those dates, cuz i have to go to school during the time that she arrives and departs. perfect.. bleh.

I'm eating Oh's and a Pepsi.. yum. Cz introduced me to "Quakers Honey Gram Oh's Cereal" .. and it's quite good. Thanks Cz!

No comments:

Post a Comment