Monday, October 21, 2002

I Miss Pusha!

Hmm.. it's 5am.. and i've played CS for about 2-3 hours? dang. There was a guy who was kickin sum ass 200-50.. bleh - i wanted to keep playing just to kill him and make him look bad.
Not sure if he was cheating - but he had sum lucky aim - cuz when i saw him playing, he would shoot behind someone and still get a headshot. Oh well.. i suck anyways.

I realized today that i can't write too much of my personal thoughts and feelings here anymore. Doh! Why? Because there are WAY too many ppl who visit my blog now.. hmm - maybe i should get rid of the link on my profile. It's interesting to say that if you go on Yahoo! and search for "Peter Park" - this blog comes out. There are a few other keywords that ppl search and end up here. weird..

Yesterday, i just woke up - went to work - came home - ate dinner - went to tapioca with pae and mike - came home - played computer games.

Now i'm getting sleepy so i should go to sleep. I'm thinking about driving up to North Cal beginning of November to pick up my Printer and a few other things.. as well as seeing my family and PUSHA! I miss my doggy so much.. she's the cutest thing ever. I also keep forgetting to take pictures with my digi cam.. bleh.

My mom is coming tomorrow 22nd.. i'm kinda excited and not.. cuz i have a feeling she's just going to ramble and rant and nag about my life. I came down here to avoid all that bs.
I've been budgetting myself lately using Yahoo Finance, and it seems to be working a bit - at least i'm not spending more than i make for now. Maybe it's cuz i haven't gone drinking for about 2 weeks now.. or.. who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment