Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Speech signed sealed and delivered

Yay.. i found my new place to stay. It would be the computer lab on the bottom floor of the campus library. This place is pretty coo.. the wait list for computers is automated and there are actual chairs so sit while you wait.

Plus it's a lot more convenient for me to come here rather than walk all the way down toward brothman hall to use the actual computer lab. The only thing bothering me right now, is these damn soft keyboard that feel like shit. Stupid compaq. I love the 20" flatscreen LCD's though.

I gave my speech today.. with my powerpoint presentation. I think i did okay. My topic was about how teachers aren't getting the required respect they deserve (advocate social change topic i got thanks to christine & hank). But golly i wasn't prepared. I was stumbling a lot on my words and kept having to look at my note cards. Doh! I'm sure the teacher knew i didn't practice much. I went to bed at 5am yesterday.. woke up at 9:30 today. I was pretty tired too! OH yeah.. and freakin Microsoft didn't enable Win2k files in a floppy disk to interact with WinXP OS. Stupid stupid.. gave me a scare this morning because i wasn't sure if i would be able to use my visual.

Thankfully, the computer guy had another machine with a WinME system which worked. We actually video taped this speech. It's gonna be hillarious watching myself talk. I don't look forward to that and writing a self evaluation critique.

Pae is coming over right now.. shit he just called.. i gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment