Tuesday, March 02, 2004

First time regretting moving to LA

I am at school right now. Got this 2 hour gap on Tuesdays. This is actually the first time i've been inside the computer lab this semester since i had jack shit to do. It's so funny how everyone changed to xanga lately, yet i'm loyal to my blogger. It's faster i think, and more convenient with less teeny boppers.

Yesterday, i went to work.. i got a wooping 4 hour schedule this week with 2 ON-CALLS. I dunno how i'm gonna survive much longer.. (please send donations to bronx99@hotmail.com @ paypal).. haha. I wouldn't mind 10 cents. I figure if 1000 read this and gave me 10 cents that would be $100 right? Psh.

My work schedule sucks apparently, from what my scheduling manager tells me. I figure i have to finish school first, but how am i gonna survive in the next few months? I can't afford to go out anymore.. i should stay home and eat my ramen. As long as i make enough money to pay rent, i should be ok right? Hopefully.

I lost about $4k in stocks a couple years back, and my investment is only at 2k now.. i was holding on to it since i'd be loosing too much, but i might have to sell it at a loss soon cuz i need the money. Oh peter.. what have you got yourself into? If you were living at home and going to San Jose state you'd be doing a lot better.

1. i'd have a job probably in silicon valley since i do have networks there.
2. i'd not be paying rent, living at home.
3. mom cooking
4. i originally was admited to SJSU for CS after high school, but decided to go to De Anza for 2 years.
5. id' get to see Pusha everyday!!!
6. i would probably have a bike

But.. if i didn't move out

1. i'd have to put up with my mom nagging and bitchin
2. i'd be living at home (yes, it's a contradiction)
3. i'd be attending SJSU not for CS.. i hate that major
4. i wouldn't be able to experience the independence of living alone
5. meet all the coo ppl in socal
6. wouldn't of had yong and pae to hang out with


Wow.. they go hand in hand. 6 pros and 6 cons. Interesting. I do however, think moving was a good idea basically because of the experience. I don't want to be a 24 year old still living at home with my parents, nor do i want to move later in life and know nothing about responsibilities; such as paying bills, how to find/get an apartment, balancing my money, laundry, doing my own dishes and cooking for myself.

Wow, what a flashback this past 1.5 years has been for me. I might actually move to Irvine soon with my friend Dennis. He has a job there in a little studio, and he mentioned to me that we could split 2 master bedrooms in a gated community for 700 each. Garage, washer, dryer, etc. It's also closer to school i think, and a few companies that i'm planning on applying to is closer to Irvine. The only bad thing would be being farther away from LA. But what's in LA anyways? Not like I have a gf or money to spend there. Shoot.. i might as well move now. I'm still thinking. Traffic would be a def. thing to think about.

I'm sitting here just writing whats on my mind, and it's so relaxing. It's quiet.. and everything seems to be flowing inside my head. This keyboard is pretty soft too.. haha. Yesterday, i redid my hair at David's house. That foo is just really awesome when it comes to hair styling.. i hope he opens up his own salon soon cuz he would be great at it. I wanted to cut my hair like it was back in the days, but David said i looked better the way it is and refused to cut it. haha.. damn.
My hair is pretty yellow now, almost platinum. I'm getting really used to it. I'm sure my parents would freak, but blond is a natural color for humans. If i had green hair, then i would freak out myself. But i think the baby boomers should relax and get with the program.. nothing wrong with guys dying their hair these days.
David also did my eyebrows.. damn his good with that plucker too! No matter how much i practice it always comes out crooked or twisted. (Yes i do pluck my eyebrowns, just around the ends so it's cleaner). And dont' be calling me gay cuz i can sit on you.

I later, went to Pae's house and installed Win2k on his system. Personally i love win2k. It's REALLY stable, never crashes, and has everything i need with plenty of speed. WinXP.. i think is big brother. Anything that was made after 2002, is big brother from microsoft. Way too much intel about yourself can go to other ppl who want that information. Beware when buying the new Intel chips too, they have some secret things inside they don't tell you.

As far as my weight, i'm scared to get on top of the scale. Last time i was 190 @ Jan 20th. I was 195 @ mid Feb. But i believe that was because i was lifting a lot of weights, and muscles built causing the excess weight. Now i've been doing more cardio and abs every night. I feel a little slimmer, but still scared to get on top of that scale. I still have 20 more days until D-Day (the day i set to have lost a certain amount of weight).. and it doesn't look good.
Well, maybe i should extend it to summer.. since that's when i'll be going to the beach anyways.

No time for girls, no time for anything. Cough Cough.. rephrase. No money for girls, no money for anything. that's my new motto. Mike wants to have a beer on campus later today.. HAHAHHA.. that alcoholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment