Sunday, March 07, 2004

Wasted at Pointe

Oh what a night yesterday.

I woke up pretty late.. went to work out.. oh wait. I already wrote this down. HAHA. Yeah, after i did all that, i went to drink with Pae and Mike. First we went to Tapioca express (when u get their milk tea, get it with no ice.. more bang for the buck).. and hung out with Ghenki and Chris for a bit. Then we went to HQ and had DONG KASU which was pretty good and beer. Dang, i got pretty full. I dunno, i had no apetite.

Got a call from a friend in ktown, who was feeling sad. Doh.. so we drove our asses up there. Went to point, and met up with Judy. Oh this is the funny thing. I went to pick up my friend, while Pae and Mike were gonna get a table at the bar.. and i wasn't expecting Judy to be there. When i got there, some girl just kept waving at me, and the waiter was like,

Waitor: "There's a customer who seems to know you"
Me: "I don't know that girl"
Me: "Oh wait.. that's Judy".. (at this point i looked pretty stupid)

she had her hair tied back, so i didn't' recognize her, and Pae/Mike were in the John's.
And surprise surprise.. guess who we see there! Christine! hahaha.. i should call Yong and tell him i saw her at Point. What a freakin coincidence.. small freakin world. It was coo though, she came down with a few friends before going back up north.

And alas, my manager Hyung.. hooked it up with service. Muhahahaha. can't believe he still works there. And that pincho cabron secuirty guard.. haha. always cracks me up. Mucho mujeres no amigo? que? Anda mentirozo, no tengo nada.

I got pretty wasted last night. Haven't gotten that trashed in a long time. I think i drank close to two bottles of soju all by myself there, while everyone else was drinking cocktails and beer. Christine couldn't finish her table's bottle so she made me drink it all too!.. arrgg.. yes.. i was pretty trashed. Beer + Soju.. never again. The only reason i drank soju was cuz i was so full.

Pae was upset at me for making his beer all foam. HAHA. Mike was really enjoying those popcorn's, so the waitress kept feeding us more. OH yeah, Pae also go this cartilage pierced.. it look pretty badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment