Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Platinum hair is now Brown

Been playing around with the new junkyard for a while now. It's reminding me of the old days when i ran that site all by myself doing everything by hand written HTML. Now it's all done dynamically.. so it's easier. Wait.. it's easier to update, but harder to code. I'm way too rusty with PHP.. i can debug.. but forgot how to write in that language. DOH. I probably forgot C and C++ too.

I'll probably make the MISC pages tomorrow.. kinda tired to do it right now. Jet and I plan an ETA of 5-6 days from today. We just have to get the Bittorent and Radio up. I will work on MISC and Gallery for now - probably a few temp pages for gallery with hyolee pics haha. Well that's until we find a gallery php based proggy.

Also gonna have to add the Bjunkie store.. which won't be a problem at all. Jet said he will be doing the footer part of the page with the disclaimers and what not. That should be easy too.

So probably Sat. Sun might be the launch date. Depending on when we finish the Radio and Bittorent pages. Man.. when we setup the bittorent, word is gonna spread like wild fire. No other site has the idea yet. Muhahah.


Oh yeah.. i dyed my hair brown. It's no longer platinum. I have no regrets.. even though it took so much effort in getting it that color. I've been getting a lot of:

"Darker colors fits you better"

.. comments everyday.

I did absolutely nothing today. Other than mess around with the website. Around 9pm i had this urge to get out of the house, but nobody wanted to hang out. Oh well.

Spring break is coming soon.. not really looking forward to it. What else... ??? that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment