Saturday, March 06, 2004

Don't sing opera in the sauna!

I just thought of something while working out. When i used to be a super body building fanatic, i remember always going to the gym and never wanting to go home. I would sit there and ponder what other exercises i could do in order to prolong my stay @ the gym. Reason being, i didn't wanna go back home and listen to my mom yak yak yak. Man.. that was some total motivation that helped me get into shape back in the days.

But now i lost all of that motivation.. i'm just doing it for me. So hard... it's been about 1.5 months.. and i see results, but not as rapid results as i wanted.

I was also in the spa today, and some old white guy started singing opera with his eyes closed. OMG.. it was hysterical. There was one other black lady in there with me, and we just kept looking @ each other with this puzzled look. Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment