Saturday, March 13, 2004

Bombed a Midterm

It's getting hotter these days. My room is once again a sauna. But have no fear cuz i got a AC system! hahaha. When i turn that thing on, it's a freezer in my room.

I have a stomach ache. Sigh.. got work in 8 hours.

I jot det dah on my midterm for one of my classes. Sigh!!!!! there's a story behind it, which some of you may know.

I got a bunch of new clothes at BR.. thanks to myself. Oh yea, thanks to nancy too. and thanks to james. I need to call De Anza and tell them to send me my freakin GE Certification. They only certified me for catagories A and D.. WTF! damn idiots in the administration building. I followed the damn IGETC. Well that's just my life though.. what can u say? I'm freakin used to this notion of my shitty ass life.

I figure if there's a possibility of something bad happening.. it will happen to me. I also need to call the court in SJ.. not sure if they got my check paying my citation. They better send me the traffic school info. Those bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment