Saturday, March 20, 2004

Blog redesign

Wow.. took me one hour to re-do all of the HTML coding for my blog. I guess i'm a bit rusty with Tables.

WHY? you ask.. cuz i wanted it to be kinda like Xanga. I hate xanga, but i do like the feature on the right hand side where it has a profile pic and info about the person. I actually changed a lot of the stuff here, created a logo on top (which i'll probably end up changing into something cooler), changed the table widths, and a few other things i can't remember.

Bjunkyard is coming together nicely (thanks to jet).. i wish i could help him more.. but it's been way too long since i coded in PHP or CGI or any language for that matter. We are thinking of totally remaking the site into something people can enjoy. The new server jet moved us to is a lot faster than the previous servers.. but it still lags a bit. I wonder what server those other forum sites are using.. so fast!

I've been doing a lot to my car lately.. i'm thinking about creating a web page for my car as well. I have all this space (10 megs) on my CSULB account.. that's going to waste.

1. I changed my oil.. nobuko is loving it!
2. Rotated the tires
3. Changed koni setting to soft.. less rattles
4. Will do my MTF tomorrow
5. Will change spark plugs once i get them from Tim
6. Should do my Fuel Filter soon
7. Should do brake pads soon too

I haven't been doing much lately. Mostly going to Tapioca Express with Pae. I think that's when i'm the happiest. No stress.. just chillin with my best friend and having a good time. There is no alcohol involved and it's just chill. Pae and I are hanging out a lot more these days.. it feels like the old days.

Haven't been hanging with Simon much.. kinda sick of the whole k-town scene. I think the more conservative lifestyle fits me better. Less drama, and less headaches. Simon has been spending a lot more time with his new gf too - so i see him less. I think he really likes that girl, so i hope everything goes well with those two.

I've been watching the new Song Hye Gyo drama.. and it's pretty good. It's one of those triangle love things, with a little more twist. A lot of Jjak Sarang. I told the guys i should stop watching that stuff.. cuz it always reminds me of people from the past. People i should forget and let go. lol. stop whimpering Peter.. u sissy.

I'm trying to finish school to make my father happy. He tells me i need to hurry up and graduate so i can do something with my life. He is right.. i should. So i already applied for graduation for the end of Fall 2004. I still need to take 7.5 more classes though. Which means, 3-4 classes during the 2 summer sessions and then another 4-5 classes during the Fall semester. If things work out - i should graduate and walk in Spring. Your gonna come right? During my High School graduation i was pretty lonely, cuz only my family came. Next time i go to someone's graduation, i'm gonna buy one of those blow horns.. haha.

I'm also thinking of quitting BR.. specially when Fall semester comes around. I don't think i'll be able to handle work and 5 classes. Been working there for about 2 years now. I get sick of that place sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment