Saturday, March 06, 2004

I'll just marry at 30

I think i should go work out.. i feel like doing some sauna and spa. Hmm.. i'll probably go pretty soon. Haven't been going out at all lately - which is good!

Got a phone call on the 4th that surprised me. She told me i should be looking for a wife.. haha. Am i that old? She said, "oppa you have to date the girl for a few years, then marry her" - i told her i would marry after 30, and she said that's too old. Oh goodness. I'll just be a No Chong Gak with Yong. Chingoo ya! hahaha.

I did abs and push ups for 2 hours yesterday! muhahaha.. piece of cake!

My skateboard is SO slow.. it goes a few feet and stops. I think it's the bearing, so i just ordered a pair of abec5's.. if that doesn't make a difference, i'll just sell the skateboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment