Sunday, February 29, 2004

Long night in LA

Oh gosh.. what a weekend.

I had one big speech, 2 exams, and a application for graduation paper to do. Then on fri. Yong came over. That was actually the only good part, i got to see my friend from SD.

I think i should have stayed home fri. however, the night was interestingly fun and wack at the same time. We went to LAX to pick up one of his friends from SJ. While there, Yong got a fix-it ticket for not having a front plate. We told the cop that Yong got into an accident recently and that's why it wasn't there. The jackass said, u can either get a fix it ticket, or a ticket for leaving your car in a loading-unloading zone. I told Yong to stay in the car too!.. doh.

We then went to Ktown directly which took forever in LA traffic on a fri. night. Nan Darang.. and drank a grip. Oh my we drank so much beer, but it was coo cuz we didn't eat dinner so i had a lot of stomach to fill. I called a few ppl out to go clubbin so we had enough heads, but ppl were bouncing around like bugs. Nobody wanted to go out or was busy doing something else. Oh well.. i made reservations but cancelled cuz we didn't have enough ppl. We then went to Palms to drink and dance. From what i remember, a few months back, Palm was a small bar/night club.. but they totally changed it into kareoke/restaurant! Arrgg.. sucks. So we felt bad cuz the hostess was SOOOO nice to us that we just ate. Pae and Judy came along and ate with us and had more beer.

We moved again to Point, since Palm was more of a restaurant with a bunch of old ppl. At point, we started playing drinking games and it was fun. Probably the best part of the night. I had a bunch of laughs while playing some of the games. Yong's friend got pretty messed up... probably cuz of the mixing of alcohol and beer.

We then went to Kareoke.. and that's an entirely different story. The night went down hill. Drama this.. drama that.. it's probably all in my head and me thinking to myself that it was wack. But as long as other ppl had a good time i'm fine with it. I'm never gonna understand those ktown pigeons. That's all i'm gonna say about that.

Yong saw some ppl afterward.. which was interesting. Ppl he knew from back in SJ. Oh yeah.. i hate being born in january. why couldn't i have been born a few days earlier in December? ROAR. All them lil kids be calling me to-reh when they were born 81/12. That's still like a year diff. Hahah.. i'm looking way into this oppa dongseng crap. Probably cuz i'm a fob.. yeah.. i'm looking too much into it. Were in america right? hahaha. Damn u fob peter.
Anyways, Yong saw some ppl he didn't want to see at this particular time, but i think it doesn't matter, since we all can improve into the person that we want to be and impress ppl from our past later in life. HEE NEH JA CHIN GO YA!

Saturday, I woke up really late with a very sore throat. All that alcohol made my whole system dry. Water.. gulp gulp gulp. Ahhhhhhh.....

Eric called me to play sum ball at central park but i was too lazy to go. Nancy called me to go watch Passion for Christ. I'm sure she was having troubles with her bf.. and since i'm her buddy from BR i wanted to cheer her up. Pae, Judy, Yong, Nancy, and I went to the food court at the movie theaters to eat, then had sum ice cream. Pae judy and yong left cuz we couldnt' get a ticket for them and Nancy had already bought mine during the afternoon.. so we were gonna meet up later at my house. I wanted to deny it but it was a little awckward with everyone there. I tried to get everyone mingled together, but Yong felt left out. That was on the back of my head for the rest of the night, and sure enough, Yong left after he got back to my place. It's hard to explain the feeling you get when a friend just leaves w/o a word and you know they were upset about something.

Daaammnn.. next time i gotta plan things better. So hard being the planner and trying to please everyone, because you feel responsible when someone is not having fun. I wanna be a hermit and go back to my little hole now.

No comments:

Post a Comment