Sunday, February 08, 2004

Chinese Torture Technique

Haven't blogged in a while.. nothing else good has happened so nothing to really write about. My life just keeps slumping more and more to the floor. Where did ALL this bad karma come from? And it's hitting me one at a time.. like someone said, "using the chinese water torture technique" which is dropping a single drop of water in the same place on a person over and over and over again..

I thought about it for a second.. and said to myself - damn a drop of water doesn't hurt at all.. but i thought a lil longer and realized all those holes in the rocks inside caves comes from water dropping from the roof of the caves. Millions of years of water dropping..

I did do something good today. I e-mailed sum guy asking for sum help. Oh did i mention i'm sick? I have this awful cold. And i guess i should be resting right now, because my left eye is twitching like crazy. ROAR!

I also got a new job (non-paid) for SCA. Student Communication Association at CSULB. check out my 4 hours of work:

http://www.csulb.edu/org/sca

What else.. i can't think right now. Too sick. Cough cough.. this is one of the few times i miss my mom. No one to take care of me. But Pae told me i'm a big boy now (23) w00t.. so i should be able to take care of myself. haha.

Anybody else having a horrible time?

"Miserary loves company!"

No comments:

Post a Comment