Thursday, February 19, 2004

Started watching Stairway to Heaven

Oh just my luck.. it started raining after i got my skateboard. Bleh. I stayed home all day today watching "Stairway to Heaven".. gosh the first 3 episodes were badass.. then it started to get a little stale. I think Fall Story is still the best drama i've seen other than hourglass. That drama kept you into it all the way till the end. I think Choi Ji Woo does a decent job acting, but she just doesn't look as good as b4. Maybe it's her make up but it's just not as rewarding.. as say.. if Song Hye Gyo was the main female character! Stupid casting ppl.

The little girl that plays Choi Ji Woo when she was younger does SUCH an amazing job.. looks VERY much like Boa. Very cute too.. i tried looking on yahoo about who she was, but since she's just a small-part character, it doesn't say much. Not even her name.. wtf.

I still have this weird cough.. i'm not sick anymore.. but the cough. ROAR. Maybe i should vaccum or sumthin.. might be the air in my apartment as my mom always tell me.

Every time i watch those damn dramas i get all soft and mooshy inside. Hahaha. And.. my standards for the opposite sex raises one bar. As if i could get a girl anyways - but my desperateness to find a gf weakens. So i guess that's one good thing.. i was feeling a lil lonely for a while. note to self: watch more dramas with hot Korean girls. HAHA.

I posted some things on eBay to sell.. my Graphing Calculator, Nokia cellphone, Nikon Coolpix digicam battery charger, and my electric shaver. I don't use them anymore.. and i figure might as well try to sell them. I put them up as NR (no reserve) items. hopefully more than 1 person will bid, cuz right now.. they are at $1.

Oh yeah.. i also did some situps today. Like 1,000 of them. I feel better, and my gut is tighter. I was planning on doing situps while going to the gym but got so side tracked. now i'm going to the gym, and do situps at the same time. The only thing that distracts me about loosing weight is that i keep meeting these girls that tell me they don't like slim guys. They would rather have their men with sum chubs. It's like.. wtf? Probably something they say to look more innocent or sumthing.

I realized that i'm now 24 (korean age).. which means my dream to stardom is pretty much over. So OLD.. if i was in Korea i would have just finished my term in the military or have finished college and be in the business world. And having little high school girls call me AH JUT SHEE.. I think this is what life is all about.. it's what you make of it. And i sure as heck haven't really made much of it. DOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment