Sunday, February 08, 2004

New camera Sony DSCP31

What a interesting day today.

I went to work, and my boss didn't mention anything about the day i didn't show up for work.. err.. ok.

Then i went to GaJu Market to buy sum ramen and the guy gave me a 30pack of Jja Pa Geti for the price of 20pack. He totally made a mistake cuz he gave me the wrong box.. and there was another worker (girl) who kept yelling at him telling him he got the wrong box.. but he just kept yelling back that it was the correct box. HAHAHA. I even told him if it was the correct box cuz if it wasn't i wouldn't mind changing it. But he insisted he was right and told me i could go. Oh well.. thanks man! Hook up. hahaha.

I also won a Digi cam off of eBay for a damn good price. I got the Sony DSC-P32 3.2 mega pixel camera. The camera was used for about a month, but it looks pretty brand new. He also threw in some extras for free.. so it was really worth it. Here are the comparisons:

Retail:

Camera: $299
128mb stick: $50
memory stick silver case: $30
genuwine sony leather carrying case: $30

Cheapest Online store:

Camera: $180
128mb stick: $45
memory stick silver case: $20
genuwine sony leather carrying case: $20

What i got for everything for was $172.50. I saved quite a bit of money. Not to mention that i didn't have to pay tax and shipping. I just had to drive to Corona (30 miles) to pick it up.

I went over to James' house to relax and pick up a few stuff i left the other day.. and passed out on his couch for a few hours. This cold is taking a toll on me.. making me tired every second! Now i'm home and playing around with the camera. At least today was a decent day.

Oh yeah.. i was supposed to meet Fujike today @ David's party but i was way too tired and sick to go. Sorrry Nance.

No comments:

Post a Comment