Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Bought a skateboard

A lot seems to be finally working out today. Although i almost got run over between a SUV and a 18 Wheeler in the freeway this morning.. my dad called me and told me my drivers license was sent to my old house and that he had it. Whew.. after all those phone calls to post offices and letters to tenants of my old apartment, it paid off. I was afraid that the person who stole my wallet was gonna keep my DL.. but i guess they trashed it in the post office box. Now i don't have to worry about DMV for a few more months until my renewal comes in.

I also got my skateboard today.. woohoo.. it's a mini skateboard with phat wheels. I tried it around the house, and i keep falling off. It's SO not like a snowboard. I hope i will get used to it so i can ride it around school. I'm so tired of walking and hate waiting for shuttles.

Those are the two cool things happening recently. I'm still sick.. but got a lot better today.. another good news. Wow.. so many good news today. I'll take some pictures and post them up cuz i have a few things to show.

Also, for you ppl who visit bjunkyard and my blog aswell.. here's a sneak peek at the new bjunkyard layout:

http://bjunkyard.com:8080/working/

we'll be getting new servers and what not soon so stay tuned.

Now to take some pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment