Sunday, February 22, 2004

I must finish my FAFSA

So i gotta finish my Fafsa.. but i'm so lazy. Why won't i do it? It should only take an hour or so. Dang.. it's already monday and i procrastinated .. i did finish my discussion board and quiz for one class, but i still have to write a speech and do some eBay stuff.. and read chapters for 2 exams this Thursday.

ROAR!

hehe.. i always smile when i roar. It's like a infection - it goes from one person to the other according to someone. My life is getting sum what better.. a lot of pressure has lifted from my shoulders. There are some things i still need to do - maybe i'll start tonight after this blog entry.

I met up with James today for tapioca, and that kid was trippin about the waitress who was his "type". I told him to go for it.. but he admitted he was too chicken. haha. I think only a hand full of ppl still visit this blog.. Pae, Beno, Yong, Carolee.. and that's about it from the comments u guys leave me. hah.

I've been blogging for so long. It's almost gonna be 2 years soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment