Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Wallet Lost!

Ok.. so my year keeps getting worse.

#1 i tried to dye my hair and it came out orange.
#2 lost my wallet today

I was at food4less stocking up on some food and water.. and was wearing my gym shorts that don't have pockets. So i placed my wallet in the cart and totally forgot about it. Came home, and got ready to work - and realized that i had left my wallet in the cart. I went back about 1.4 hours later and it was gone. The same stroller was still in the middle of the parking lot.

Thankfully Pae works at Bofa so he was able to cancel my account for me. Apparently, the person who took my wallet tried to get money out of my checking account! Gosh.. just take the $25 bucks in my wallet and just let that be. Greedy ass thief. Ok.. so u found the money.. take it. But dont' steal my money from my bank too! I hope that person gets my bad karma!

I lost:

$25
School ID - gotta get a new one.. hopefully it's free.
Drivers LIcense - Simon told me i could order another one online.. so i wont' have to go to the DMV.
Credit Card - Thankfully i had the number in my phone and cancelled it. they should send me a new one soon.
Bank Card - Pae got it worked out for me.. thanks Pae.
PowerPlay Card - Arcade card with 100 points.. but 0 credits! hahahahha.
Tapioca Express card - it had 4 stamps.. oh well.

Bleh.. bleh bleh bleh. This is ALL BS! Life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment