Thursday, January 15, 2004

North Cal Trip

I'm here in north cal right now. Using my mom's ghetto old computer i made for her a long time ago. I think this machine is like a 266mhz. Ouch. She needs to upgrade.

I got jinxed.. thanks yong bum! I got a ticket on 101, 5 minutes away from my house. How the heck man! I was so close to getting home.. and i get pulled over. What a dick cop.. he didn't even have his radar. Just tailed me for 2 miles from what he says. I think it's bs. He cited me for doing 90 on a 65.. omg. That might be mandatory court appearance. That's going to suck. I'm def. going to ask for a change of venue.. it's ridiculous to make me appear in court all the way up in North Cal when i live down south. I'm gonna rape that officer in court. He better not show up.

Overall.. this whole new year thing is dragging me down. Nothing has been going right with me. I should stay home and become a little hermit where nothing can go wrong.

1. lost camera on bday - $400
2. flat tire - $120
3. vegas - $xxxx
4. ticket - $xxxx
5. tuition - $1300
6. books - $300+
7. credit card - $xxxx

i'm so screwed. At the end of the month, i got more bills to pay too. i dunno what to do. .......

No comments:

Post a Comment