Sunday, January 25, 2004

Chilling at Redondo Beach

Chilled with Pae a couple of days ago at the beach @ night. It was nice. So many memories in that freakin beach. I have been getting my life back together.. made this huge TODO list.. and finish a lot of it.

Pae gave me his old phone since he got a Samsung T715. He let me have his Samsung SGH-S105 phone. It's a really nice phone and i've been playing around with it a lot. Gosh.. i realized how ancient my Nokia 8290 was after seeing all these cool features phones these days have. I ordered a new mini antenna from europe for the S105. I's only 3cm long!

I went to Nancy's party today and it was a little wack. Interestingly.. i just can't handle myself @ American bars. Just not my place i think. I'm so used to Korean bars and clubs..

My diet isn't going so well.. i have no time to work out.. cough cough.. lol. I mean i don't get my lazy ass to the gym. Wait.. actually it's cuz i'm sore from working out hard last Tuesday. I will go again after i start feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment