Monday, January 19, 2004

Meeting up old friends

Went back home during my time off work to visit my folks.

Wed. got the stupid ticket for speeding.. i've been spending hours researching about how to change venue. If anyone knows.. please inform me.

Thurs. went out with Ellis Go to lunch @ Chevy's. I was craving their chips and salsa.. yum! Then we had tapioca. Elis Lee met up with me later for a few drinks and karaoke.

Fri. went to TEn15 with Ellis and a few of his friends. I didn't like it too much. It was enjoyable - but just not my thang.

Sat. went to meet up with Kevin. Played some pool with him and hung out at his new house.

Sun. met up with Elis again for coffee and interestingly met up James H. and MeeYoung.. it was coo that i met both of them since i had no way of contacting them. Specially MeeYoung cuz nobody had her contact info.

It took 4 hours and 30 minutes to go up.. and it took 5 hours to come back down. Never again am i gonig to drive up there. It's rididculous! I hate the drive now.. specially because i'm scared of getting another ticket!

I think my luck has turned around a bit.. hopefully it stays that way. I have a huge TO DO list.. i just thought of all these things i needed to do.. and wrote them down on my little notepad. I should start on them tomorrow.. but it's MLK day.. places will be closed. DMAN IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment