Monday, January 05, 2004

New Year, plans for Vegas

Dang, haven't blogged in a while. I haven't even been tracking who visits anymore.. i figure it's ppl who do a search on yahoo and come up with this site.

I'm enjoying my vacation.. no more school for a few more days. Actually not until Jan 26th. YES! I'm going to go to Vegas this weekend, then go back home for a few days. I already requested days off work so hopefully everything will work out. I also need a new calendar!

It's 2004 already! Geezz.. remember everyone worrying about the y2k bug? Lol... i remember y2k so vividly.. that was a crazy day. Martha from BR quit on Saturday cuz she got a job at some other clothing store. I'm so glad in a sense that she left cuz she was very mean to me. I always just brushed her off and took all of her sarcastic and negative remarks cuz i didn't want to deal with it. Now that she's gone.. it's a interesting feeling that hasn't hit me yet. I wonder who her replacement will be. I hope it's not a even bigger jerk.

I'm hanging in here.. living my life day by day.. just trying to get by school. I"m so lazy. I'm so lazy.. i'm so lazy. I dunno.. i am just SO lazy. I don't wanna do anything with my life.. and wish everything falls on my lap. I'd rather just sit and do nothing than try to achieve something for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment