Sunday, April 04, 2004

Someone called me Chocolate..

Wow.. it's April already. Dude, i'm freaking getting old so fast! Yong came over for the weekend, and it was great seeing him again. We hung out with Pae Mike Judy at Fifth after he came over - watched a bunch of videos at home, played dota, and Sat. went to eat jjang Ke and watched HellBoy.

The movie was okay.. i didn't have much expectations anyways. I wanted to watch Dawn of the Dead.. but i guess we'll save that for next time. I'll be taking 3 classes over the summer. They are 6 week courses and it's gonna be dreadful. Each class is about 4 hours. So 4x3 = 12 hours! I'll be at school from 9am to 9pm Tuesdays and Thursday for 6 weeks!!!!

ROAR!! I can't even imagine how horrible that's going to be. Sigh.
At work, the new manager seems to enjoy working with me. In a good way that is.. she calls me chocolate cuz of the color of my hair. Tomorrow is Memorial.. i should go to church, mom called tonight and yelled at me for not knowing the time for the memorial. Crap, and i lost the # to the secretary.. so i have no idea what time i need to be there. Uh oh.. ick.

I guess i could go to Romina's time. Jot Det Dah.
I need to remind Pae to help me with my spark plugs. I got my Iridium IX NGK's.. yes! can't wait to see how my car will feel afterward.

My uncle called me the other day, telling me that he has this girl he wants me to meet. er.. this is our conversation:

ME: "Is she pretty?"
UNCLE: "Ummm..."
UNCLE: "Ah.. so that's what you look for in girls"
ME: "haha.. I knew it! She's ugly huh?" (And no.. i was joking and not being shallow)
ME: "and don't say she has a nice personality"
UNCLE: "no no.. she's pretty. She's gonna be taken soon so u should slip in there and sweep her off her feet"
ME: "I'm really not looking to get married right now"
UNCLE: "your going to regret it"
ME: "nah.. i'm coo"
UNCLE: "do u like younger or older women?"
ME: "obviously younger, since i like being called oppa"
UNCLE: "oh, that's not going to work then, she's 1979"
ME: "err.. uncle that's my sisters year!"
UNCLE: "......."

yeah.. it went on for a little longer until he just gave up. WTH!
Mom and Dad have been giving me updates on this other girl too. My dad has this friend that moved to the states not long ago and have a daughter in Virginia who just majored in music i think. Apparently she plays piano really well. I met her once when our two families had dinner together. She was either really shy, or simply didn't want to look/talk to me, so i ended up just leaving early. Hmm.. i want to post a pic of her here - but dang, i'd probably get in trouble. Anyways,.. yea.. anyways. SUL LUNG

I got $160 for my past 2 week paycheck. I just spent about $100 out of that Fri. and Sat. Shit.. Jot det da. I'll just have to cram more ramen for a few more days now. HAHAHA. oh willies.. life is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment