Sunday, April 25, 2004

Went to Karnac.. again..

"People Market" is the new k-drama i've been watching. Very intense. Park Ji Yoon is in it, and Kim So Young (i think that's her name) is in it. Both very pretty.. i didn't expect much acting from PJY but she's doing a pretty persuasive job. It's yet only the 5th video, and the storyline is like climaxing. I'm thinking it's going to end very soon like "Faling SunShine" which ended in like 10 videos. Oh yeah, the main male character, at the very beginning i thought to myself - why the heck did they pick him to be the macho guy? I figured they could have cast many OTHER good looking guys that have a lot of charisma. But now.. i take it back. His a good fit and does a good job acting.

There was this one part where PJY gives the main male character extra rice in a scene (it's too complicated to explain here), but it brought little tears to my eyes.. so emotional!

I have to do so many hw crap, but i've been busy doing other stuff. On friday, i worked and went out to karnac (yes.. i told myself i wouldn't go) but i went to LA to just drink @ point but Simon and James wanted to go clubbin since it's been so many months. I just caved in.. bleh. I spent a grip to just sit there, and drink a few shots of crown. Didn't dance.. and just sat there while sending all the booking away. I know it's late, but finally realized u should NEVER try to meet a girl @ a club. The wrong girls are usually there.. and it's not like i'm even looking right now. It's funny, but i've been trying to train my brain to stop thinking or looking for girls wherever i am. I see a pretty girl, i just think about it for a sec, and remember to stop. It was hard for the first few weeks, but i'm getting pretty good at it.

Afterwards, we hit the good part of the night @ Har Me Jip.. i was upset once we sat down, cuz they didn't have the scrambled eggs i love so much there. So the grandma that works there specially made us scrambled eggs! She's such a sweetheart!

Saturday, i decided to cover a co-workers shift 12-8. The guy begged me for like 15 minutes to cover it. Wasn't supposed to work, but the only reason i asked for Sat. off was to enjoy the weekend with my friends. Not like i see them much these days, so i'm going to change my availability soon again, i could use the money so i can stop eating ramen. It's sad going out to eat with ppl, and always wondering how much money you have left in your wallet.

I saw Nancy H. at work today. Just a slight, "Hi" from across the room. Didn't even have time to react.. she said hi, and i didn't even see who it was until she started walking out. Lots of drama these days at work. We could make our own soap opera out of this. It's not drama just reflected on me, but a lot of ppl there are unhappy or have some issues with someone they work with. As for me, the managers are talking trash behind my back. I mean, u can talk trash, as long as you confront me with what's going on sooner or later ya know? But they are two faced and act all nice in front of me while say that i don't work that hard when i'm not around. Psh.. whatever.

After work, i went to Fujiike's little party next to her house. It was her bday on wednesday and i didn't even know. DOH! I ditched out of it early cuz i wanted to come home and sleep, but it's 5am and i'm still up. WHY? Cuz i was up watching korean videos! hahahah. Well this is a good thing, cuz i have to go to work in 3 hours. And this is mandatory, and i could actually get fired for missing this meeting we have. Apparently, there has been a lot of money missing from the registers, and they are going to talk about that today.

Cz sent me a clip of her guitar and singing.. and i'm so tempted to post it, but she might not like that so i'll leave it in my HD. She's pretty damn good.. I know i'm not Simon from American Idol, but she has good talent. She improved so much with the guitar too. I wanna play guitar.. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment