Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Class schedules

I'm here in the library again.. typing away because i have 30 minutes before class starts.

I paid my tuition for Summer today. $1030, and this is before parking permit, which i will have to buy after May. Damn.. that's a grip of money! I had to pay it with my credit card. I think for the first time, i will have to start paying the minimum balance on the CC.. I have been pretty good about taking care of bills by paying everything in full every month, but that's about to change.

I also bought the class schedule for Fall 04. I can usually look up the classes online, but i feel more comfortable looking at all my choices on paper. I'm jot det suh though.. a few of the classes I NEED, are not listed or available for Fall. This means, either i have to take an extra class to make up for the unavailable class. In other words, instead of just needing 5 more classes in fall.. i may have to take 6 (which i believe is the limit). Hmm.. 5 might be the limit.. crap!

Dang, this might mean i will have to take a winter course which is really going to suck because i will have to extend my graduation date and pay more money! Makes no sense, why changing your graduation date requires you to pay money.. but the system says so.

Oh another thing is, the classes being offered are sometimes on MW, or TTH.. so i will most likely end up in school 4 days a week now instead of just 2. This is going to be so dreadful. I'm sure the 6 weeks of summer i'll be here in school for 12 hours, and the 12 weeks of school during fall will be hell for me. All of this just for a BA. Arg. Why couldn't i just be rich like my post?

My life is jot det suh. I dont' undestand how some ppl are born to rich ass families and some ppl are born to parents in Africa. Why is life so unfair?

Damn this monitor is kick ass. Someone buy me a LCD plz. haha. Man, just thinking about Fall and Summer is giving me a big headache. I can feel my shoulders getting all tense! I see this old lady working here at the computer lab, and i'm pretty damn sure she barely knows how to turn on the computer.. she's looking into the monitor right in front of me, with this really puzzled face while squinting her eyes (as if that's going to help her). Where do these schools find computer lab assistants?

OH yeah.. books is another fear. I dunno how i'm going to afford books next quarter. I'm sure my Human Sex class is going to cost a bitch! Maybe i'll share it with Mike. Aigo.. chin goo ya~ nah jot det dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment