Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Comedy Traffic School..

Went to TS (Traffic School) on Sunday (Easter).. the thing was, i originally was supposed to go on April 3rd, but they canceled that class. So i had to reschedule. Apparently, they forgot about Easter and registered ppl for that day. I figured they would cancel that class too, but they didn't.

Ooh.. 8 dreaded hours of BS. They don't make it any less than 8 hours either, because they have TS spies these days from the government that make sure they don't cheat their way out. When i first got there, the teacher looked like a Cholo Mexican biker lady in her late 40's. And i thought to myself, "This is Comedy TS?" WTH.. she looked pretty scary, and very mean.

About an hour into the school, and i got used to her voice, and it got more enjoyable. She made a few jokes that were pretty good, and it was funnier than i actually expected.

I almost paid for Pbase. But then they just changed their plans into tokens.. bleh. I figure most of my pics are just way too personal to post publicly anyways.. so i'll just use my csulb account to host pics for now and post them here on my blog. I actually haven't been taking many pics these days cuz i never go out. Became this weird hermit that stays home and plays dota all day long.

Spring break is over.. gotta go to school tomorrow! Noooooooo.. oh well.

I was looking over this person's pbase that i know, and it's a person that got married to sum chump that has lots of money. I really really doubt it was cuz she loved him. Really doubt it. But that's my own personal opinion. Anyways, they looked pretty happy in the pics. I guess money can buy happiness for some people. I wish i had a grip of money so i could just chill at home and go to trips with my wife.

I have these dreams sometimes, where i get this magical genie who grants me 3 wishes.

1. Have superman powers
2. Have a mirror that answers any question about anything or anybody (including what other ppl think)
3. I forget what my third wish was..

But the mirror thing always intrigues. I think it's because i'm always curious as to what other ppl think.

I went to work today.. was a good shift. Although i had some wack ass rude ppl call on the phone. Just because they are on the phone, some ppl are so RUDE!.. I don't have to help you if your trying to find a shirt that is 6 months old! Some ppl get so sad they can't find shirts that are on sale for $20 from $200. I feel like telling them, "DUde.. it's your fault u didn't buy it when it was regular price" You cant' expect things to go on sale, just so that you can buy it. If you like it, buy it when u have the chance.

I also dislike ppl who talk on the cellphone while i'm ringing them up. So disrespectful. Your not VIP. And some ppl yell at me cuz i dont' tell them "thank you" at the end of the transaction! I'm just keeping quiet so i don't interrupt your phone convo! Some ppl just have no clue.

I got my Tax Returns.. $200 from federal and $15 from state. Bleh. Wacko! We gotta get Bush out of office. His just an idiot. I don't think Kerry is a good candidate either.. his an idiot too. We need a freakin smart president with good morals. I know there are plenty of smart asses out there.. they should run!

No comments:

Post a Comment