Sunday, July 20, 2003

New Shoes

Yesterday went to Nandarang with Simon after work. Oh yeah.. before that - i had work from 9-6.. and Simon met up with me at Cerritos Mall. I've been doing that stupid "once every 3 months shopping spree" that i have. I'm one of those ppl who just buy everything at once. I like.. hold myself and keep thinking i should buy this and buy that.. and once it reaches a limit i go out and buy it all. I got the cologne Ise Miyaki which girls seem to just die for. I got some cool lookin Keneth Cole shoes.. they look dope! It set me back $160.. but i figure it's a good investment when i'm going to wear it all the time for the next year or so. The shoes are pretty comfortable.. but it's hurting the lower lip of my ankles because it rubs against the top edge of the shoe. I figure once i break these in.. it'll get better.

"First thing girls look at is Shoes, Watch, and wallet" -Simon Cho

haha.. made me feel better about buying shoes. I also got a necklace with a matching wrist band. I used to have a 14k gold necklace back in High School.. but i lost it during one of my football games when i forgot to take it off. I was meaning to get another set but just made the jump yesterday.

I didn't get Financial Aid this year again. The fee deferment they were offering me was just until i received my letter for a stafford subsidized loan. I rejected it and droppped 1 of my classes so that i would be part time. I'm not paying full time tuition just for 1 more class. If i was taking 4 or 5 classes, it would be worth it .. but not now.

I've been reading blogs that i wrote when i first moved here.. and it's pretty interesting to read things i wrote long ago. I understand the point of a diary now. I always wondered why my sister would write in a little book all of her secrets when she knows that someone like me could find it and read thru it.

Yong started blogging.. that's pretty cool. A lot of ppl are moving to Xanga.. but i don't plan on joining that community. So much simpler here! Bjunkyard bbq is coming up soon. I'm going back to the Bay Area on July 31st ish.. depending on how i get scheduled that week.

Today, i worked again until 4.. went to LA to help Eric move into his new pad. It's pretty dope.. i forgot to take my camera to take some pics. But it's owned by some guy who sells soju.. and his son lives in it. It's a 3 story apartment with a basement type in the 1st floor. Living room, kitchen, and 3 rooms in the 2nd floor. And 3 smaller rooms on the 3rd floor.
Eric gets to hog the whole 3rd floor by himself. I think that's dope, he plans on making one of the rooms a training pad with boxing pads and weight bags. The only bad things about that place, is that it's a little ghetto.. lots of mexicans and the apartment itself is pretty old. Honestly - i think my pad is A LOT cleaner.. no offense to Kirby. There are also American Cockroaches there. I mean, my place has those German cockroaches that are tiny (well not anymore knock on wood).. but the roaches at erics new pad are huge.. like 2-3 inches long. EWWW!! I dunno - if i had no other choice i wouldn't mind living there.. but if it was me - i'd probably live in a pad like Humbee or Shean, with AC and no insects.

I came back home now.. pretty tired. It was a hot day. Miss Fujiike called me earlier in LA - sucks i could meet up with her cuz she wanted to hang out a lil before she went to Santa Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment