Friday, July 04, 2003

Pervs in Ktown

damn blogger! it erased most of my blogs from last year. Oh my god.. i think i should change it to blogthis.com or something. This place blows! i was hoping to keep a good archive so that i could read it a few years from now.

Today was chill - had dinner with a few ppl.. i never liked sushi - but it was interesting to say the least today. Then for the night - the crew and i just chilled around ktown. Omg - my house is so hot right now, i'm sweating. Little sweat is running down my face.. 'wipe'wipe' - oh yeha, went to Palm Tree today. Very interesting evening. There's a small dance floor there with a club like atmosphere but it's all old ppl and a few young ppl. I saw some old men HELLA checking out these girls dancing. It was like - damn.. try to be a little more discrete u perv!

I feel bad for Jay - he has to work 12 hours tomorrow and can't come to our bbq at the park. It also sucks how he has two sets of friends. One is me and Simon and the group - and he has another set of friends (japanese) i think that he hangs out with. He doesn't call us when he's hanging out with the other ppl - yet expects us to call him and invite him to everything we do. Kinda selfish huh? I mean, it's coo to have more friends - but it seems as if his embarrassed of us and doesn't want his other friends to hang out with us because of what his other friends will think of him. I don't get it. It's his deal though .. whatevers. He was being the party pooper again today.. ruining the mood.

I don't know, maybe i'm looking into this a bit too much, but it's pretty simple. If u can't call us to hang out when you're with your other friends, don't be pissed cuz we don't call u when we're out. ya know? I think it's logical. Homies should stay together, you're not a super star that needs to be everywhere with everyone.

I think most of our group is REALLY down to earth, and easy going - so it's whatevers to everything. Ppl should stop taking everything so seriously and getting pissed off about everything like a sissy on PMS. Enough ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment