Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Woman in Denial

I've been busy watching movies lately. James has a vastly wide collection of DVD's he let me borrow.

1. Gangs of New York
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. The Goodfellas

For the most part - all three movies were great. Gangs of New York seemed like a musical cuz of all the fancy costumes. Nevertheless, it didn't bore me so that was coo.

Shawshank redemption was VERY slow - but i enjoyed it because it was a happy/dramatic/savy ending. The good guy wins and the bad guys loose.. so i liked it - unlike Gladiator or Braveheart.

The Goodfellas is another good gangster movie. I love gangster movies... Godfather, Scarface, etc. So this one was a must watch too.

I have also been playing Frozen Throne in Hard Mode.. and it's freaking hard. I die many times in each level so i have to keep restarting on my saved games. I should probably try to play in normal mode now.

Manager pissed me off at work - this bitch keeps talking out of her ass when she doesn't even know what's going on. Thinks she knows everything. I swear, i'm going to break her balls one of these days. A week ago - she came out of the bathroom and this roaring stench followed her from the bathroom. She said, "Dang, it smells in there - and it wasn't me".. and walks shamelessly and quickly out of the room. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, until a co-worker who was right next to me, and was in the restroom minutes before she went in told me, "It didnt' smell like that when i was in there"... HAHAHA.. he continued, "You know why it smells like that when she comes out? It's because she doesn't drink enough water, she doesn't clean all that crap inside of her. So when she releases, it smells. Also she's too fat to reach around her waist to wipe her ass - so she just smells."

Omg, that just cracked me up and was laughing every time i saw her. I wasn't trying to be mean - i assure u i know how it feels to be fat, but the fact that she tried to deny that it was her just shows what a hard headed woman she is. She should have just quietly walked away.

Peter, you've gained a lot of weight this past year. I think your weighing in at 187lbs. You used to be 160lbs! How are you going to loose 27lbs? Damn it! I don't know! I guess i should start on a serious diet soon - i dont' like feeling this bloated.

When i don't get as lazy as I currently am - i should apply for citizenship so that i can work in Korea w/o having to attend their mandatory army requirement. I wanna go back to my country and live there for a few years.. i think it would be a good experience. Pae's sister is doing that right now - and i think she's having a good time. I just realized how fast my hair grows. It's been maybe a little over a month, and it's so long already. Considering how short i cut it last month.. this is amazing. It's getting hot these days.. i wanna cut it short again! So tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment