Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Pae got a Body Kit

July 21st

I went to work all day - got off around 2 and went with Pae to Burbank to pick up his body kit. We ate Togo's after which was DAMN GOOD! I havent' had togo's in so long.. it was exciting.
We watched Bad Boys II after that - which was pretty good to say the least. A LOT OF action is all i can say about that movie. Lots of gory parts, car chases, shooting scenes etc. I can't believe it though - that parents brought their 10 year old to that movie. Not surprisingly - they were black. I'm not trying to be racial - but simply putting out the facts that black minorities are more prone to crime in this country.. and this may be part of the reason cuz they get into R rated movies at 10 years old!

I was disgusted at the dad who was sitting behind the kids doing nothing while ppl were being shot on the head with blood spilling out. Oh yeah.. and while i was trying to buy tickets.. the stupid girl at the box office asked my ID.. HAHA.. omg! Do i look like 17 or sumthing?


July 22nd

I went to the beach today. Hunington Beach with my co-workers. I have some pics which i'll post later. I love my co-workers they are so chill. Worry free and just kickin back. The weather was pretty sucky - so we didn't go in the water. We just talked and layed on the sand for a few hours. I went to work at 6-10.. and came home. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment