Sunday, February 02, 2003

Computer Fan Out of Order

I'm having these memory relapses whenever i try to write on this blog. I sit here to write what i did - and i just blank out into space and can't think of anything. For the most part, i haven't been home much. I think i've gone out for the past 8 days with Pae and the boys in Cerritos. I think i should slow down a bit. I also kicked it with Judy and a few UCLA ppl .. oh yea, another interesting thing was.. i saw Derek from Los Gatos the other night at Pointe.. he was the one that first recognized me - and i didn't recognize him until he told me he knew Morris from HS.

School started.. it's not that bad - my classes seem pretty chill so whatevers. I found out the problem with my computer. It's the extra fan unit. I have a AMD chipset which gets pretty hot - so i bought an extra cooling fan for the back of the computer. I noticed while i left the computer case cover opened that it would sometimes stop or spin very slowly. My computer would freeze every time i play a graphic intensive game with the computer cover on.. so conclusively, the Video card was getting too hot so it would just shut down.

I wonder if any of that made any sense - but for now .. i'm keeping the computer case open to vent out the heat. I will get a new video card from ebay and a new cooling fan from Fry's in the future. Dang, i gotta return this PNY Verto card to best buy in the next 20 days.

I've been working a lot these days.. my body is pretty tired. This past week it was like this:

Go to school in at 10am cuz any later i won't find parking. Classes until 4pm, then go to work till 10pm, then meet up the homies and head to Ktown where i stay until 4am. Sleep for a few hours and go back to school. How crazy is that? muhahaha..

I need to go grocery shopping.. and i think i'll go to Home Depot and buy one of those small fridges.. not the mini fridges, but the semi big ones. i think i'll be perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment