Thursday, February 13, 2003

UPS Sucks. Use Fedex

Nothing much going on these days.. it's v-day tomorrow so the mall was packed. Specially 10 minutes before we closed.. i guess all the slackers decided to head to the mall at that time. I woke up late today.. actually i woke up at 10am.. then decided to sleep another 15 minutes.

I woke up again - went to turn on the shower, and looked at the clock and noticed it was 11:40am.. DOH!.. so whatevers.. i didn't go to class. I feel so guilty whenever i don't go - because i miss out on what i have to do for hw, miss on lecture, etc. I e-mailed my teacher just now.. hopefully she won't be angry. (i didn't tell her I overslept.. haha).

I went to work on time though.. work was really busy - so time flew by. Now i'm at home.. pondering what i should do.

OH! the thing that sucks though - is the freakin UPS guy came hella late.. so i wasn't able to catch him. I stayed home until 2:30pm.. and he never showed. But once i got back from work, i had one of those slips on my door saying he was here. That bastard.. they usually come at 12pm.. but NOoooo.. not this time. uGh!

No comments:

Post a Comment