Friday, February 21, 2003

Free Gatorade!

Another pretty productive day.

I went to school early today - and made it to class a whole 5 minutes early. I think my teacher was surprised, cuz she kept looking at me and bulging her eyes open.
Then i went straight home and got a call from BR asking me to fold down the chinos (cuz i'm the only one who knows how to do them in a special way). There is some visit from a corporate person tomorrow so i went in for 4 hours and did that.

Later i picked up Simon and went to eat some dinner at a Chinese place, and we all went to play basketball. I'm so out of shape.. i couldn't do much - but i got a second wind on our last game. I guess i had to get my body working again. We finished our last game with a bet - loser pays for gatorade. Me and Simon beat James and Jay - so we headed to Chevron and got some free gatorade.

I dropped off Simon and wanted to ask my uncle to borrow the truck so that i could buy a fridge, but he was busy on the phone and i didn't want to bother him, so i just came back home.

Oh yea - i mailed in my fafsa today - haha! i was procrastinating on that for so long. I also mailed all of my tax stuff to my dad to get it to our agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment