Monday, February 03, 2003

Do I Need a New Video Card?

I woke up around 10am to call in for my On Call at work - and my manager told me they didn't need me today. So wopee.. i got it off. I went back to sleep and woke up around 2pm and just played warcraft III for a few hours. I wanted to eat something, but was broke so i cooked rice and ate it with Kimchee.. haha. I watched tv for the next few hours - then got hungry again so i gathered some loose change and went to Carl's and got their Chili Fries.

I came home and my computer is acting up again - even though i got my case unopened games still freeze up and crap. Now i'm thinking it's something to do with the Motherboard.. and not the video card. I think something in the motherboard is making the video card overheat or something... dang - i really hope i don't have to buy new MB/CPU.. i only had this system for about 1.5 years now. Bleh.. i have so many extra computer parts at home too!.. i wish i had them here right now.

I have to pay my rent tomorrow - so i need to buy some postage in the morning. I'm bidding on a few VC's on ebay right now - when i get a card, and it still doesn't work - i think i'll look into a new MB/CPU.. this is so much bs.

No comments:

Post a Comment