Thursday, February 06, 2003

Financial Aid Fail

Yesterday i went to school early - saw a financial aid advisor who told me it's really hard to claim independency to get more money. I would have to write a letter explaining why i believe i shouldn't have to report my parents income along side 2 other letters. One from a relative - and another one from a non-biased person (lawyer, doctor, law officer, minister) explaining why my parents wouldn't help me with college. Bleh.. i dunno if i'm going to go thru all that.

I totally have to fill this thing out though.. it's due pretty soon so i'm going to do it by this weekend.

I went to my classes and came home and went to work. After work I met up with some friends to eat dinner and then they came over my house to chill.

Today.. Simon spent the night - and we woke up pretty late. We headed over to Cerritos to eat some lunch - then we went to Best Buy to check out some refrigerators.. but they didn't have the size that i wanted. So i'm going to Home Depot this weekend to check some other ones out. We then went to work out - and met up with a few ppl in LA and chilled.
I also bought a new fan from Best Buy.. it was $10.. so not bad. This one also connects to a power supply rather than the MB - so hopefully it'll take away some strains.. and fix a few problems i can't quite debug.

No comments:

Post a Comment